The live TrueFi price today is $0.05350642 with a 24-hour trading volume of $3,325,032.88. TrueFi is 2.39% in the last 24 hours.The current MyToken ranking is #--,with a live market cap of $29,372,619.41. It has a circulating supply of 548,956,194 TRU and a max supply of 1,450,000,000 TRU.
What Is TrueFi?
TrueFi is a DeFi credit protocol that promotes unsecured lending. It provides term, unsecured (unsecured) loans to vetted institutional borrowers. Loans are backed by on-chain credit scores and agreements are managed by TRU token holders.
TrueFi launched the industry's first encrypted credit score on a native chain. TrueFi's model provides an objective credit score that is publicly displayed in a borrower's profile by measuring many on-chain and off-chain factors, with scores ranging from 0 (no data) to 255 (highest possible score), as well as future plans to integrate and fully automate other DeFi lending markets.
1. Company background, including compliance, legal, accounting and regulatory health, and review of company structure;
2. Repayment history, starting with TrueFi and eventually expanding beyond it;
3. Operational and trading history, taking into account both crypto and traditional financial experience;
4. Assets under management, taking into account the type of assets and their custody;
5. Credit indicators, including asset coverage, leverage, liquidity and risk exposure;
although the on-chain credit model is still in its infancy today, there is no doubt that in the DeFi market where mortgage lending is widely adopted, Unsecured credit has brought some innovations to the market.
What are some of the most popular cryptocurrencies?
Search and recommend on-chain for you through MyToken, and we have sorted out the most popular cryptocurrencies on the market for you,Go to the Cryptocurrency Trending