Polkadex Orderbook is an unmanaged peer-to-peer trading platform that combines the benefits of both centralized and decentralized exchanges in one product. Because of the unique technical architecture, users can get the best of both worlds on Polkadex.
Polkadex is a cutting-edge decentralized exchange that overcomes the pre-emption, arbitrage, price slippage and high transaction fees of traditional DEX.
● Highest level of user funds security
● Lightning-fast speed of up to 500,000 transactions per second and low latency of 20 milliseconds
● Advanced features such as HFT and trading bots
● User-friendly design and easy navigation on desktop, mobile and applications
● Zero gas fees and opportunity to reduce PDEX equity holders' swap fees to zero
● Decentralized KYC for bulk traders and institutions
● Fiat on-ramp
● Blockchain interoperability and cross-chain mobility support
Polkadex's other features include a fully blockchain-based IDO platform (currently the first on the market), alternative assets for teams wanting to mint their native tokens, NFT and other features. Polkadex aims to bring the masses to DeFi with products available to novice and professional cryptocurrency traders, institutions and blockchain project teams.
Polkadex is part of the Polkadot ecosystem and was the first project to use SGX technology Substrate abstraction layer (called SubstraTEE) to construct DEX. The architecture of Polkadex Orderbook is a combination of multiple technologies: blockchain, parallel chains, TEE, IPFS, and other latest technologies available to the blockchain industry today.